Leaving Seattle for an upcoming vacation or business trip? No matter how long you’re gone, we’ll make sure your dog receives the best care possible with our overnight boarding services. Daycare play is included with boarding stays and we offer walking services for additional fresh air and exercise. Our facilities are monitored with a crew member on-site 24/7 and you can check in on your pooch with our live webcams. Our staff specializes in following your specific instruction so that your pooch receives their meals prepared just like they are at home and are administered any necessary medications. Schedule a bath or groom on the last day of their stay and pick up a clean pooch!
- All new dogs are required to have an evaluation day as well as an additional day of daycare at the location you plan to board your pup.
- New Dog Evaluations are available at all locations by appointment.
- Future boarding dates cannot be booked or guaranteed until after your dog has completed and passed their New Dog Evaluation. We are unable to make exceptions to this, as it’s important to the safety of our crew and all the dogs in our care.
- Dogs that have not been to DDL in the past 6 months (daycare or boarding) must complete a full day of daycare at your boarding location prior to booking a boarding stay. If your dog is new to DDL or it has been over six months since your last stay, your pooch will need an evaluation. Re-evaluation for dogs that have boarded with DDL in the past year will be completed at no charge. These requirements are to ensure the safety and comfort of your dog.
- Airtags, Fi tracking collars and other GPS technology trackers are not allowed in day care parks. They pose a choking hazard and DDL will not cover the cost of damage or replacement. This includes other decorative collar embellishments. Please help us expedite your check in process by properly dressing you dog in their flat quick release collar with name tag and supplied red DDL tag.