- The drop-off process is now contact-less and in line with social distancing regulations.
- Complimentary disinfectant service provided for your pooches’ leads and leashes.
- Cloth face coverings have become a part of our uniform. Please wear yours when you visit us.
- Hand washing stations have been installed at the entrances of all locations.
- Hands-free door systems installed wherever possible to minimize unnecessary contact among employees.
- Before sending your pooch home with you, we apply a plant enzyme spritz on their paws and an oatmeal coconut spray to their back.
As a gentle reminder, significant changes in routine are likely stressful to your pooch and could result in them becoming unfamiliar with our daycare environment. We ask that you maintain a similar schedule with your pooch by bringing them to daycare at least once a week. We love seeing your pup and regular visits are beneficial to their mental well-being by reducing potential stress associated with returning to an unfamiliar environment. Also, dogs that visit quarterly will get priority for holiday Boarding.