We hope you are all staying healthy during the ongoing pandemic. We are working hard to serve you and your pup by taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our clients, pups, and staff:
- The drop-off process is now contact-less and in line with social distancing regulations.
- Complimentary disinfectant service provided for your pooches’ leads and leashes.
- Hand washing stations have been installed at the entrances of all locations.
- Hands-free door systems installed wherever possible to minimize unnecessary contact among employees.
- Before sending your pooch home with you, we apply a plant enzyme spritz on their paws and an oatmeal coconut spray to their back.
As a gentle reminder, significant changes in routine are likely stressful to your pooch and could result in them becoming unfamiliar with our daycare environment. We ask that you maintain a similar schedule with your pooch by bringing them to daycare at least once a week. We love seeing your pup and regular visits are beneficial to their mental well-being by reducing potential stress associated with returning to an unfamiliar environment. Also, dogs that visit quarterly will get priority for holiday Boarding.